Vice President of Sales
- Saugus, Massachusetts, United States of America
- Sales Team
Vice President of Sales - Automotive
Cutting-edge, innovative, Boston-area online marketing agency is looking for a VP of Sales to help our company stay on the cutting edge of the automotive marketing space. The VP of Sales is a strategic sales role that will help the company expand an already strong sales team to sell into the automotive vertical. The requirements for this role include sales team relationship building, internal and external collaboration, presentation and proposal creation, strategic and conceptual selling, and closing new business across brands and regions. The successful candidate will have a strong sales and management background who is eager to help strengthen and build a growing sales team. This is a closing sales role that must have experience in the automotive vertical. The VP of Sales will be required to close sales while training and supporting the sales team to do the same.
- Work with the C-4 management team to create and implement sales strategies for the sales department
- Actively engage in deal management on a daily basis to help with all aspects of the sales cycle from building pipeline to closing deals
- Engage with the appropriate decision makers
- Identify strategic business opportunities in order to hit new business target sales goals.
- Be an expert in Tier-3 automotive sales, position and propose tier-1 and tier-2 service offerings and models that can scale.
- Document all strategies and activities as well as keep pipeline and opportunity value documents up to date in our sales management system.
- Assist Marketing Department; i.e webinars, and regional presentations.
- Maintain a solid understanding of the various buyers, buyer influencers and business models at OEMs
- Be an expert in our pitch and be able to train others to become experts in our pitch
- Stay current on the latest automotive industry news and trends
- Collaborate with head of Client Services and appropriate Account Directors to ensure success of certain strategic Dealer relationships germane to existing and prospective OEM relationships.
- Work to organize the sales team, train and encourage all sales members to successfully hit all sales goals.
- Ensure all members of the sales team are meeting company standards and closing new business
- Consistently close new business.
Requirements and Abilities:
- THIS IS A CLOSING ROLE and requires the ability to both pursue, manage, and close new strategic accounts
- The Vice President of Sales will be required to communicate effectively with internal constituents both on the service delivery side and throughout a high collaborative team-based sales process.
- The Vice President of Sales is also a skilled presenter to small and large groups both online and in person.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field as well as 8+ years of prior experience is required.
- Automotive experience is necessary. Ad agency or marketing experience is a plus.
- The Vice President of Sales can expect to spend as much as 30% of their time on the road.
If you're looking for the chance to continue your career with one of the most forward-thinking marketing companies in the Boston area, and to work with people who truly love and are passionate about what they do this could be the role for you!
This position is located in our Saugus, MA office. We're located on Route 1, in Saugus MA, which is a convenient commute (by car) for most folks in the Greater Boston area. Respond to this posting with a resume and a brief introduction if you're interested in a full-time position where you'll make an impact in a tangible and rewarding way.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The C-4 Analytics Team