- Saugus, Massachusetts, United States
C-4 Analytics is looking for a Training Manager to design, develop and implement a training program for its employees to ensure ongoing development and growth. We are looking for a Training Manager who will be able to ensure our employees stay ahead of the curve on all new technologies and client services skills. The successful Training Manager will develop customized individual training plans for the staff as well as identify skill gaps and training needs. This is a great opportunity to build, and design a training curriculum from the ground up. If you are a self-starter who loves a fast-paced environment and is willing to question the status-quo this role might be right for you. This is a hands-on role. You must be willing to not only develop and design a training program but run many of the necessary training classes and one on one meetings you have developed.
You will be responsible for:
- Manage the development, design and overall implementation of new and ongoing development initiatives and training programs
- Design, develop and run skills gap assessments with all employees and ensure individualized training plans are created for all C-4 Analytics employees.
- Planning, organizing, and directing all skills training for individuals and groups to ensure all C-4 individuals are keeping up to date with all skills.
- Assisting employees with maintaining and improving their job skills and prepare for jobs requiring greater skills; may set up individualized training plans to strengthen employees’ existing skills or teach new ones.
- Overseeing the company intranet. Maintaining and improving existing content including regular updates to the homepage. Working with representatives from other departments to create new features and increase engagement.
- Building a training portal and a learning management system (LMS) for employees to consume.
- Crafting and maintaining individual training plans for specific employees. Assessing their progress and make staffing recommendations to management. Creating a structure and plan to ensure these are ongoing.
- Ensuring employees keep up-to-date with the latest industry news and trends.
- Contributing to company culture by fostering communication and cooperation between departments and leadership team members.
- Assessing the effectiveness of programs and recommend adjustments.
- Implementing and sustaining subsequent learning strategies and objectives.
- Managing, improving, and extending current programs for employees at different stages of their careers.
- Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- 4-7 years of relevant business training experience.
- Agency experience is a plus.
- Experience developing, designing and implementing training programs from the ground up
- Experience building or curating a LMS – Learning Management System
- Proven success in customer service training.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills a must.
- Understanding of Digital Marketing is a plus.
If you're looking for the chance to build a career with one of the most forward-thinking marketing companies in the Boston area, and to work with people who truly love to learn and grow as employees, this is the company for you.
We're located on Route 1, in Saugus MA, which is a convenient commute (by car) for most folks in the Greater Boston area. Respond to this posting with a resume and a brief introduction if you're interested in a full-time position where you'll make an impact in a tangible and rewarding way.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The C-4 Analytics Team