Automotive OEM Director
- Saugus, Massachusetts, United States of America
Automotive OEM Director
Cutting-edge, innovative, Boston-area online marketing agency is looking for an Automotive OEM Director to help our company stay on the cutting edge of the automotive marketing space. The Automotive OEM Director is a strategic sales and relationship management role within the automotive OEM space. The requirements of this role include relationship building, internal and external collaboration, presentation and proposal creation, strategic and conceptual selling, and closing new business at the automotive tier-1 and tier-2 levels across brands and regions. The successful candidate will have existing relationships and experience working with automotive OEMs.
- Work with the C-4 management team to create and implement sales strategies for OEM accounts at the tier-1 and tier-2 levels across brands and regions in the United States.
- Engage with the appropriate decision makers within OEM accounts.
- Identify strategic business opportunities in order to hit new business target sales goals.
- Position and propose tier-1 and tier-2 service offerings and models that can scale.
- Document all strategies and activities and keep pipeline and opportunity value documents up to date in Salesforce.
- Assist Marketing; i.e webinars, and regional presentations.
- Maintain a solid understanding of the various buyers and buyer influencers and business models at both OEMs
- Stay current on the latest automotive industry news and trends
- Collaborate with head of Client Services and appropriate Account Directors to ensure success of certain strategic Dealer relationships germane to existing and prospective OEM relationships.
Requirements and Abilities:
- THIS IS A CLOSING ROLE and requires the ability to pursue, manage, and close new strategic accounts.
- The OEM Director is a subject matter expert in Automotive digital marketing with experience talking to OEM contacts. Has excellent communication skills which translate into success with existing and prospective strategic contacts and relationships. The OEM Director will be required to communicate effectively with internal constituents both on the service delivery side and throughout a high collaborative team-based sales process.
- The OEM Director is also a skilled presenter to small and large groups both online and in person.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field as well as 8+ years of prior experience is required.
- OEM, ad agency or marketing experience a plus.
- The OEM Director can expect to spend as much as 33% of their time on the road.
If you're looking for the chance to continue your career with one of the most forward-thinking marketing companies in the Boston area, and to work with people who truly love and are passionate about what they do this could be the role for you!
We're located on Route 1, in Saugus MA, which is a convenient commute (by car) for most folks in the Greater Boston area. Respond to this posting with a resume and a brief introduction if you're interested in a full-time position where you'll make an impact in a tangible and rewarding way.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The C-4 Analytics Team