Social Media Analyst Position
We're looking for a cutting edge social media maven at C-4 Analytics. What would you be getting yourself into? C-4 Analytics is a rapidly expanding start-up, an online marketing firm that utilizes search engine optimization, social media and more to grow our clients' online presence. We make use of the latest cutting-edge strategies to leverage all the Internet can offer, providing efficient marketing solutions to companies who have yet to comprehend the real extent of the world wide web's transformative power.
Since more and more of that power is increasingly derived from the correct usage of social media, this opening is reserved for candidates who specifically want to learn and grow their skill set in the field. We want savvy and innovative writers who can produce persuasive posts and captivating website text along with building strategic Facebook ads. If you can do that and easily navigate the increasingly complicated world of social media, then we'll do our best to teach you about the wide array of online marketing services we offer our clients.
- Develop initiatives that encourage greater engagement from our clients' social media networks that may span across sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Blogs, and others
- Engage in enterprise-wide strategic leadership, coordination and execution oversight of social media initiatives across our clients
- Increase community awareness and engagement with our clients
- Communicate community feedback to internal teams for the consideration of program integration
- Monitor, track and analyze all client social media properties
- BA/BS degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field
- Specific day-to-day activities could include developing social media content across multiple platforms, managing social media channel presences (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, blogs), and managing Facebook advertising
- Familiar with social advertising, including Facebook and Twitter
- Familiar with Facebook's Business Manager
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and always changing environment
- Plan, implement, manage, measure and report on all social media marketing efforts across a variety of social media channels
- Past use of social monitoring and posting tools
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork abilities
- Collaborative approach/attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2-3 years in social media experience, preferably in an agency setting
- Client facing experience
We'll require a resume (keep it to a page), your salary requirements, and a brief paragraph introductory email that says why you think you're qualified for this position. We look forward to hearing from you.
The C-4 Analytics Team