C-4 Analytics is Boston's best online marketing firm that utilizes search engine marketing, social media and cutting edge analytics to grow our clients’ online presence and track their ROI. We make use of the latest cutting-edge strategies to leverage all the Internet can offer, providing efficient marketing solutions to companies who have yet to comprehend the real extent of the world wide web’s profitability.
C-4 Analytics is looking for an Administrative Assistant with great multi-tasking skills, reporting directly to the office manager of the company. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support, office support, executive assistance, and project coordination for a number of the company's projects. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual with organizational skills, multi-tasking skills, and who can work well under pressure.
· Provide the Executive team with administrative support and manage a complex schedule including internal and external meetings.
· Making sure the schedule of the entire team is in order and there are no conflicts.
· Keeping the team organized at all times, and making sure the team has all the essential needs for the office to run smoothly.
· Schedule and confirm any travel arrangements. Ensure the team is provided with timely, accurate information and documentation for meetings and presentations.
· Maintain electronic and paper filing systems.
· Maintain high level of knowledge of all departments’ functions and activities in order to respond to internal and external inquiries and requests for information and departmental support.
· Answer the multi-line phone system and be able to take detailed messages when needed.
· Be responsible for special projects and other assignments as directed by the executive team.
. Be responsible for running errands for the Managing Partner, Vice President and Office Manager.
- Be responsible for Keeping the office clean.
-Be responsible for taking out the trash.
-Be responsible for small office tasks that help the office to run smoothly.
-Be proactive in noticing when things need to do done around the office before being asked.
· Must be very detail oriented.
· Must be able to multi-task.
· Must be organized to a "T".
· Be proficient in Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
· Must be able to work a multi-line phone.
. Have good customer relations skills and good phone etiquette.
. Must be proactive.
. Must have a car.
C-4 Analytics is located in Saugus, MA, which by car is a stellar commute from most parts of the Boston Metro area. For more information, feel free to check out our website, http://www.c-4analytics.com.
Please forward a resume (keep it to a page), your salary requirements, your availability, and an introductory email that says why you are qualified for this position. We look forward to hearing from you.
The C-4 Analytics Team