Internet Task Manager
C-4 Analytics is a rapidly growing online marketing agency dedicated to providing our clients with cutting-edge solutions designed to effectively increase their online visibility. Our success is based on our skilled staff of social media analysts, experienced content writers and search engine marketing experts providing tailored solutions to companies who are just beginning to comprehend the real extent of the World Wide Web’s transformative power.
Currently, we’re looking to hire an Internet task manager to help us meet the growing demand for our services. The Job of the Internet task manager will be to get tasks done on time and to coordinate with others who have been asked to complete other tasks. The Internet task manager must be known as tough but fair and will always report back to the managing principals to keep them informed. You will need to coordinate with the Managing Partners to complete any and all projects our clients are looking for. The Internet task manager will need to know when tasks are due and make sure everyone is getting them done when the tasks need to be finished. You will need to be able to work well with others, but push them to finish projects on time. The Internet task manager must also
- Be able to take any project and run with it
- Be able to work with many different back-end programs
- Be able to perform maintenance on current client websites
- Ensure our clients websites are functional and user friendly
- Understand and write Meta Rage
- Understand social media sites and be able to update them
- Have good general web knowledge
- Perform quality assurance testing on websites
- Perform information gathering services including technical website analysis, keyword research, and link analysis
- Understand all aspects of Marketing and Sales
- Be able to work with clients to ensure all their needs are being met
The Internet task manager must also be able to work under pressure, be a quick learner, take direction well and be able to work long hours when deadlines need to be met. The Internet task manager must also have a keen attention to detail, and be painstakingly persistent. We need a smart go getter and we are willing to train the right person. This is an entry level position.
We’ll require a resume (keep it to a page), a brief introductory email that says why you think you’re qualified for this Internet task manager position and your salary requirements.
C-4 is located in Saugus, Massachusetts, which by car is an easy commute from most parts of the Boston Metro area. For more information, feel free to check out our website, www.c-4analytics.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The C-4 Analytics Team