Seeking a Talented Web Designer & Developer
Are you are a Web Designer / Web Developer with experience hand coding HTML and CSS? If so, please read on!
We currently have an opportunity for a creative individual who can combine the talents of both a Web Designer and a Web Developer. This person will be a vital member of our team, and will be responsible for the look and feel of multiple websites, landing pages, emails and campaigns, focusing on design, usability and ease of navigation as well as the development and maintenance of back-end functionality and content management.
• Excellent proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, etc.)
• Web Development skills are a must.
• Desire to stay busy, work hard and be focused on efficiency and quality.
• Coding skills including HTML, CSS, PHP, and knowledge of content management systems such as word press.
• Impeccable design skills
• Integrate cross-browser support and layout design paradigms
• Meet with customers on a regular basis to design websites
• Design, implement, and maintain multiple websites for multiple clients
• 75% front-end design and 25% back-end development
SUMMARY OF TECHNOLOGIES TO BE USED (but not limited to):
• HTML, CSS, PHP, ASP, CMS systems such as wordpress, joomla, or similar
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Two to five years of proven experience in creating multimedia and interactive websites
• Portfolio/work examples showcasing web/interface design examples
• HTML & CSS
• Excellent communication skills
• Solid client skills
BONUS SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• PHP OR Perl OR Java
• Flash, SEO and Google Analytics a plus
• Mobile web development a plus
Working here, you will experience a creative, easy-going advertising environment, working with teams that specialize in online marketing for some of Boston’s and the Nation's largest companies.
C-4 Analytics is located in Saugus, MA, which by car is an easy commute from most parts of the Boston Metro area. For more information, feel free to check out our website, www.c-4analytics.com.
We will not be considering any applicants who do not have coding skills.