C-4 Analytics is Boston's premier online marketing agency dedicated to providing our clients with cutting-edge solutions designed to effectively increase their online visibility. Our success is based on our experienced and skilled staff of content editors, website designers and search engine optimization experts.
Currently, we’re looking for an experienced automotive marketing professional to complement our team. This will be a position of high responsibility where the ideal candidate has worked previously in an agency context with auto dealers as clients, with a third party lead-generation vendor, at cars.com, at autotrader.com, autobytel.com, CDK or similar, or in a business development capacity at a dealership. The following qualifications are also preferred:
• Sophisticated knowledge of the automotive industry, previous automotive sales experience a plus
• Skilled in using CRM systems
• Skilled at using ADP and inventory management systems
• Experience dealing with 3rd party lead-gen vendors like Autotrader, Cars.com, Dealix, etc
• Familiarity with analytics software and site traffic analysis
• Experience writing search engine optimized content
• Extensive client experience—ability to establish and grow good client relationships through effective consulting
• Experience utilizing social media for auto dealers
• Skilled in creative innovation and analytical problem solving; able to plan, implement and track campaigns
Those are some of the necessary skills needed for the position, but beyond that we also are seeking a team-oriented, driven individual who is eager to learn and implement the latest developments in the field. You’d be part of a tight-knit group where hard work is rewarded and where you’d be uniquely positioned to make an impact in a tangible way.
Our company is located in Saugus, MA, a convenient commute from most of the Greater Boston area. Respond to this posting with a resume, a brief introduction, and your salary requirements if you’re interested in a full-time position.