We're looking for a cutting edge social media maven at C-4 Analytics. What would you be getting yourself into? Well, C-4 Analytics is a rapidly expanding start-up, an online marketing firm that utilizes search engine optimization, social media and more to grow our clients' online presence. We make use of the latest cutting-edge strategies to leverage all the Internet can offer, providing efficient marketing solutions to companies who have yet to comprehend the real extent of the world wide web's transformative power.
Since more and more of that power is increasingly derived from the correct usage of social media, this opening is reserved for candidates who specifically possess an intimate familiarity with all forms of social media. We want skilled writers who can produce persuasive blog posts and captivating website text; media-savvy individuals who easily tailor their writing to a variety of mediums. If you can do that and easily navigate the increasingly complicated world of social media, then we'll do our best to teach you about the wide array of online marketing services we offer our clients.
- Develop initiatives that encourage greater engagement from our clients' social media networks that may span across sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, and others
- Engage in enterprise-wide strategic leadership, coordination and execution oversight of social media initiatives across our clients
- Engage and motivate online influencers
- Increase community awareness of our clients
- Help develop and be a key contributor to our social media strategies
- Communicate community feedback to internal teams for the consideration of program integration
- Monitor, track and analyze all client social media properties
- Facilitate online conversations and events to make sure conversation and content are engaging and relevant
- BA/BS degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field
- Specific day-to-day activities could include developing social media content across multiple platforms, managing social media channel presences (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, blogs), and facilitating and engaging in discussions with online communities
- Plan, implement, manage, measure and report on all social media marketing efforts across a variety of social media channels
- Strong command of social monitoring and reporting tools
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork abilities
- Collaborative approach/attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We'll require a resume (keep it to a page), your salary requirements, and a brief paragraph introductory email that says why you think you're qualified for this position. We look forward to hearing from you.
The C-4 Analytics Team